- Each accepted paper must be registered by any one of the author(s).
- Extra page length charges would be applicable beyond 06 pages. You have to make a complete payment in such case (i.e., Regular Registration + Extra Page Charges). Extra page charges is Rs. 1000/- per page subjected to maximum 08 pages are allowed .
- You are requested to attend the conference and present your paper under the oral presentation session. If the registered/corresponding author is unable to attend the conference, the same can be attended and presented on his/her behalf by the co-authors. The paper will not be submitted to IEEE for inclusion in Xplore for publication without completing registration and presentation.
Fees for Members of ACM, IEEE, CSI (Academician) are less on regular registration fees and listed in the table below and for accompanying persons Rs. 3000 (With Kit) and Rs. 2000 (With out Kit).
Academician from India
Delegates from SAARC Countries
Delegates from other foreign Countries Up to 8th January, 2019 (Earlybird Regsitration) After 9th Januiary, 2019 (Regular Regular) Up to 8th January, 2019 (Earlybird Regsitration) After 9th Januiary, 2019 (Regular Regular) Up to 8th January, 2019 (Earlybird Regsitration) After 9th Januiary, 2019 (Regular Regular) IEEE Member INR 7000 INR 8000 200 USD 250 USD 250 USD 300 USD CSI/ACM Member INR 7500 INR 8500 225 USD 275 USD 275 USD 325 USD Non IEEE Members INR 8000 INR 9000 250 USD 300 USD 300 USD 350 USD Students* Member(IEEE/ACM/CSI Members) INR 6000 INR 7000
200 USD 200 USD 250 USD Students* Member(Non IEEE/ACM/CSI Members) INR 6500 INR 7500 175 USD 225 USD 225 USD 275 USD Industry Delegates
INR 9000 300 USD 350 USD 350 USD 400 USD
* Each paper should be registered separately with full registration fee.
*Note: Part-time Research scholars will not be considered as any category of student. If all authors are regular students at the time of registration, at least one full registration within the period of early registration of Rs 6,000 must be done against each paper.
- Orginal Student Id Card/IEEE/CSI/ACM Membership card has to be shown in conference regsitration desk on the day of registration.
- Kindly rename all files with your PAPER ID (for example if paper id is 256: 256_CRC.pdf, 256_CRC.docx, 256_Copyright).
- Click here for processing payment
- Click Check Box to proceed for payment & Proceed
- Select Sikkim as State
- Select Payment Category as ICACCP-2019_25 to 28 Feb 2019 under Sikkim Manipal Institute Of Technology
- Provide details (Do not forget to mention Paper ID)
- Save the copy of payment receipt
Use following link for registration: http://icaccpa.in/registration
Guidelines for Camera Ready Paper Submission
The format for the camera-ready manuscript is available above. Please follow the format and reviewers’ comments strictly and submit your camera-ready manuscript in a zip file which will contain following documents:
Copyright form filled and signed by all author(s).
Camera Ready Paper in word or latex (Orginal source copy) as well as PDF format.
Signed Author’s agreement form.
The above documents must be in zip file and send the zip file to email@example.com with Subject Line as " CRC Submission <Your Easy Chair Paper ID> and also upload the Camera Ready Paper on or before 20th January 2019